There are a large number of things that we do to get homes sold fast, and for top dollar, including:
1. Comparative Market Analysis: Properly evaluate your home help you net the highest amount of proceeds
2. Market Updated: We will monitor market activity invluding listings and recent sold properties that diresctly impact your position in the marketMarketing: MLS, Newspaper, internet, magazine, postcards, website, yard sign and flyers.
3. Marketing: Multiple Listing Service markets your home to all local companies and agents in our surrounding area, Newspaper, postcards, qcrhomes.com website, yard sign and flyers.
4. Internet Marketing: Optimized website for better exposure, blog, social networks (facebook, myspace, twitter, LinkedIn) listings displayed on Realtor.com, Zillow and Trulia.
5. Homebook: Compiled and provided for additional information for home buyers uncludes plat map, heating bills, CCRs, property disclosure, lead base paint, MLS data sheet etc.
6. Monitor: Showing activity and request agent feedback.
7. Negotiation and Presenting Offers: Joe's nineteen years of ecperience will help you evaluiate the offer and provide you with the comfort of making a well informed and educated decision.
8. Closing: Joe will provide continuous feedback on the status of buyer's lender approval, home inspections, appraisals etc. He will council you though these important steps to getting your sale closed.
In order to provide the best service for you, I would like to understand your expectations and concerns. Which of the above services do you understand to be the most beneficial to the selling of your house? ________________________ How often would you like me to contact you during the selling process? ______________________________________________ Do you prefer phone calls, e-mails or mailings? _________________For phone calls, which is the most convenient time? ______________ Are you willing to agree to a price reduction? ___________________ What are your main concerns about the selling process? ________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________
Joe is on the ball, he works hard, returns calls and makes you feel you are his only client. Joe and I talked on the phone several months prior to purchasing the home. He listened to my needs kept my phone number and called when a house came up - that really impressed me. I am a growing real estate investor and with Joe's experience and help look forward to a profitable future.
Your professionalism, knowledge, dedication and great sense of humor made our first buying experience a positive one! Joe, we just want to say thank you for the time and energy you spent on finding our new home. We look forward to working with you in the future, and will highly recommend you to our friends and associates.
Terese & Daryl Van Liew
Joe was patient and put our needs and wants first. Joe was wonderful to work with. He was patient and put our needs and wants first...absolutely wonderful!
Cary & Adrian Russell
He wasn't a pushy salesman and we enjoyed having him as our agent.Joe helped us with information that we had no knowledge of. We will recommend him to all of our friends and have done so.
Brad & Karen Hudson
Thank you for the exceptional service. Joe's perseverance and professionalism have really made a difference in the successful outcome of this sale. It is a pleasure to see an agent who will provide the commitment and work necessary to complete a transaction as efficiently as Joe did.
It was wonderful working with Joe and his wife Michele! We appreciated that he took the time to get to know our needs and that he understood that we weren't willing to settle for less than the home we dreamed of. Not only did we find a fantastic home for our family, we gained great friends. We couldn't be happier with our first home buying experience!
Steve & Stephanie Heflin